So we have had such a crazy summer so far, but it has been super fun! We have been back and forth from Arizona to Utah almost every week... driving! This is what we have been up to for the last few months:
1. I graduated from BYU in April!! Lots of family came up to celebrate and hang out with us. We had such a fun weekend with everyone. This picture is only a few of those who came. Thanks everyone for coming to support me! I am so excited to move on and figure out what comes next... More school??
2. I left for about a month to help my mom finish up tons of recital stuff as she finished up her school year teaching crazy kindergarten kids! The recital turned out so so cute and amazing. All of the girls did awesome!
3. Ryan was working hard up in Utah and then came down to AZ to join me and start doing some fun work in AZ as well.
4. Bree and Eric had their cutest baby Ellie at the end of May. It was so much fun to be there for it! She is the most perfect baby!
5. We went to our annual Carlsbad, CA beach trip over the 4th of July with all of my Davis cousins. We all had so much fun! It was a little cold on the beach this year, so we were bundled up in sweatshirts most of the time!
6. Ryan got a new calling as Elders Quorum 2nd Counselor.
7. We went to Ryan's Nelson Family annual cabin trip up near Brianhead! It was a blast!! Ryan especially had fun fishing the whole time at the new lakes his aunt and uncle built. They are amazing!
8. Ryan has been working hard on a house out in Phoenix to list in the next week. I wish I had some pictures to show...
9. Lydia graduated from college at BYU- Idaho, so we made a trip up there to celebrate! Congrats Lydia!!
10. My uncle Tom had is 50th suprise birthday party up here in Utah, that I missed out on, but my grandpa and grandma, aunts, and cousins came up to party. We also had a suprise bridal shower for my cousin Jill who is getting married in a couple weeks! We had so so much fun with everyone. We are so excited for Jill and Brock! I don't have any party pictures yet... so they will come!
Sleeping and Smiling and the Splits
4 hours ago