1. Ryan was working down in Arizona pretty much every other week for the whole Winter semester so I was home alone a lot and just busy with school stuff. He is such a hard worker and I am so grateful for him! I was lucky to have Raegan be able to come stay with me sometimes or keep me company.
2. My birthday was March 3 and I had the best day! Ryan had my birthday presents ready for me in the morning. Ha ha I like the "Happy Birthday" banner up in the morning so I know Ryan was putting it up at 3:30 in the morning when he said he was "getting a drink." The two tasks do not sound the same:) He made me the cutest book of things that I got for my birthday. I got jeans, treats, and a trip to Vegas to stay in the Venetian. Ryan is from Vegas and had never stayed in a hotel on the strip!! We all went to dinner that night at some place in Salt Lake and when we got home there was a surprise party for me! Ha ha I seriously was so surprised. I did not even know. There was lots of people there and I got tons of fun presents for my 21st birthday! I couldn't believe Ryan could pull everything off without me knowing! He is the best!!
3. The next week we went to Las Vegas for Ryan's friends wedding and to use our stay at the Venetian. We drove down with Ryan's friends and stayed our first night there at his cousin's house. Thanks Brock and Veronica for always letting us crash there! The next day we ran errands and hung out on the strip. I was starting to feel sick for some reason that day so Ryan had this great idea to have me drink an energy drink. First of all I don't even drink pop or caffeine, Second I especially do not drink energy drinks. So he chooses out one called a shooter... on the back it says "Warning. Only drink half to determine your tolerance." Ha or something like that. So of course I just down the whole can in five minutes. Let me just tell you I have never, ever been so wired in my life!!! I could not stop shaking and could NOT sit down. It was seriously crazy. I am NEVER drinking one of those again!! Ha so we went to eat that night at the funnest restaurant in the Paris called Mon Ami Gabi. It was so amazing and I loved it so much that the executive chef sent me the recipe for the dinner that I got. I highly recommend it! On our way back from dinner we played a little Wheel of Fortune, which I was insisting that we were not going to do, and won all of our money back :) With the extra we went shopping and bought some fun things. The next day was his friend's wedding. We raced from the Venetian to the temple just in time for it to start. We hung out with Ryan's friends all day and went to the movies to wait for the reception to start. It was a great weekend! Even though I was feeling pretty miserable and sick most of the time, I loved it. Ryan left straight to AZ from there and I came back up to Utah with my mother in law and Kjersten.
4. My family came to stay with us over their spring break! It was so much fun having them stay at my house. We did lots of fun things like Jump On It, movies, lots of eating, shopping and more. My grandma Davis helped me make a cute wreath for my birthday present. I love it. It was a great week!
5. We came down to Arizona for conference. We had so much fun! Honestly though, I think Ryan made me come because he felt bad leaving me so much. Ha ha it was fine though because I love being here with my family, even though school stuff was extra overwhelming at the time. It was a great break.
6. Raegan's Birthday was on April 6th! On her birthday we both had school stuff all day but in the evening everyone came over for birthday treats and presents. It ended up being so much fun with everyone there!7. Easter and Wicked! We had a great Easter Sunday with stake conference and lots of candy and presents in our Easter baskets. Later that evening we went to see the Broadway musical Wicked at the Capitol Theater in Salt Lake. It was the most amazing show I have ever seen. We had front row tickets due to the fact that Ryan and Brady waited in line at 4:00AM in December freezing cold all night long :) Love them. We could see all of the amazing costumes, dances, props, and singing right up close. It was so so fun!
8. Brittany had her bachelorette party on the 18th! We all had so much fun. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner then went back to Brit's apartment for games and treats. Ha ha all the the gifts were so fun and we all had a great time.
9. Finals week was over on the 23!! Yay!
10. Ryan decided that we needed to build a patio in our back yard. Around our house, if you didn't already know, we do everything ourselves. This was a HUGE project ha ha. So we went down and ordered tons of sand and sandstone to be delivered to our house. First we had to get a machine to get up all of the grass where the patio was going to be, second we layed sand down and made the yard level, third you start laying the stones in like a mosaic puzzle!! Each one has to be wiggled down and level. Oh my gosh, what a task. Ha ha thanks everyone in Ryan's fam who came to help us everyday. It was definitely not a very fun job. After the stones were all layed we filled in the cracks with a cement and sand mixture. Finally Ryan built a gas fire place in the middle of the patio. That is the sweetest part. I am so so excited to use it in the fall when we are back up at our house. The patio looks so so great. I am so happy to have a husband that is such a perfectionist and can do everything so great.
11. We had a week where Brittany and Raeg stayed at our house because they both had to be moved out of their apartments. It was so fun having friends there all the time with us!
12. Lydia's 22nd Birthday! Ryan, Kevin, and Ryan's dad had already gone to AZ at this time, but we all went out to dinner to this fancy Italian restaurant in Salt Lake. I branched out and actually tried something new. I got some risotto meal with gutta cheese. It was really good, but I am not sure I have eaten enough fancy things to love it. It was such a fun restaurant and I loved the atmosphere so much! We will definitely have to go back. Ryan's mom also made Lydia the cutest cake ever the night before Ryan left. It was delicious!! I am sad I don't have a pic because it looked fake it was so cute.
13. We packed up all of the stuff that we needed to move down to AZ for most of the summer.
14. Brittany had her bridal shower here in Mesa with everyone. Brit and I came straight from the airport to the house she was having it at. It was the cutest party. Everything was decorated so cute and fun. It was great to be with all of our cousins, family, and friends again!
15. Lots of wedding prep. We made our "wedding committee" to help out with getting stuff ready for Brittany's wedding. I had so much fun helping make things and run around getting stuff for it. I loved being there to go with her for her first time through the temple and then the wedding dinner two days later!
16. The wedding. The wedding was so so beautiful!! I am so happy for Brittany and Brady! They are the cutest couple and our best friends! We had such a fun time dancing, eating, and hanging out with everyone!
17. Lots of dance recital props to make with my mom... ugh. My mom is the busiest woman I know during the month of May. I was so happy to be here to help her out with her end of the year school stuff, dance recital stuff, and girls camp things. Hopefully now that it is summer time things will be a little less crazy!!
18. The annual Show Low softball tournaments. I love, love going up to watch the softball games. I have been going since I was born. The weather was so nice and it is so fun to hang out with everyone up there. It was Ryan's first time going up there and I think he is hooked.
19. I have had a job. Ha ha. It was a two week job working for my aunt Charlotte doing the Shade Clothing roadshow in Costco. It is an easy job, but kinda extra boring. Oh well! I had nothing else really to do so it was a great little job!
Sorry for the EXTRA long post, but it has been four months so I just wanted to update everyone on what has been going on in our lives.