Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a great Thanksgiving this year! We were missing out on the blizzards in Utah while down in Arizona, in the 75 degree weather. So amazing. I didn't take pictures of anything but of our family at my grandmas... and most are not very good. Ha ha here are some of the awesome pictures we took, and not one had everyone smiling or eyes open... Oh well!


Ha ha sorry Raeg and Dad...


We got lots of Christmas shopping done the day after Thanksgiving which is always great! We are really trying to enjoy this Christmas season and not worry so much about buying a million presents like last year. The First Presidency Christmas Devotional last night really helped us to remember that.

Ryan and I left AZ on Monday and stopped in Vegas to go to his mom's Christmas choir concert. I didn't know what to expect and was blown away. It was amazing! They sang Handel's Messiah with the most talented soloists and a full orchestra. Ryan's uncle Randy was telling us how he didn't want to go because the concert gave him a headache with all of the "high" singing and he couldn't understand the different language they sang in... Ha ha ha!! It is all in English... Just Isaiah and hard to understand. I about died laughing so so hard and was super disruptive when the soloists started singing, because I could totally see how he thought it might be in another language. Maybe it was so much funnier to me because my dad would have said the same exact thing as him. Anyway, it was great.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving too!! I can't wait for Christmas and all the fun festivities!